20.08.2006

Excursion 1 (7-8pm)
TEE 43 A presented by Tom Wieland
Disco Reggae special 2!

FITZ GORE: Gisela (gorbra 7'')
HOPETON LEWIS: take me higher (boss records)
ANGIE STONE: I wish I didn't miss u (nuffwish rmx ) (white )
DEBORAH GLASGOW: my thing (ariwa)
A.H.: everybody (white 7'')
DESMOND DEKKER & THE ACES: Fu Man Chu (Beverley)
HAROLD BUTLER: like this disco mix (clocktower 7'')
DJ C & QUALITY DIAMOND: let it Billie (scandalbag 7'')
LION DUBS: you can't surrender (LD)
VISIONARY: Rockers rock (horizon)
?: can't satisfy her (shout)
DE DE HAMILTON: whats up (Studio One Blvd)
THE MOHAWKS: the champ (reggae version) (sir JJ 7'')
THE VILLAGE BUNCH: cannon in "D" reggay (midwood 7'')
JACKSON 5: I want u back (natty dread riddim) (bombist 7'')
BRENDA RAY: please be mine tonight (wambesi 7'')

Excursion 2 (8-9pm)
TEE radio 43 B DJ Scott: what about funk?
Club Ocsid; Kamera; Vienna
RIPPLE: I don't know what it is but I'm sure it's funky
ROUND ROBIN MONOPOLY: live is funky
ETTA JAMES: you give me what I want
BETTY BARNEY: momma momma
THE MODULATIONS: rough out here
JOHHNY KING: love not war
BLACK ON WHITE AFFAIR: bold soul sister,bold soul brother
FUNK CRACKER: sexy coffee pot
SPEAK LOW: Papap don't take no mess
THE DAP KINGS: nervous like me
GUY PEDERSEN: les copains de le basse
LEFTIES SOUL CONNECTION: organ donor
THE BUDOS BAND: up from North
DAVID ROBINSON: I'm a carpenter
LITTLE ROYAL: razor blade
RICKY CALLOWAY: get it right
BOBBY WILLIAMS: soul brother party pt.1
INGRAM FAMILY: Ingram kingdom
YELLOW SUNSHINE: yellow sunshine

posted by postman at 24.8.06 | 12:43 PM



1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi
I saw you played the Jackson 5 reggae remix
If you like it check some more at:
http://myspace.com:remixreggae
enjoy

bim

12:40 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
 
 
 
 
 



 
 
 
 
podcast
 
 

radio
RUM
RUC
BBC 1Xtra - Benji B
BBC 1 - Gilles Peterson
Eavesdrop - Junior & Lil'Dave

web radio
Broke n' Beat
Nu Wave Radio

labels (pt)
Enchufada
Groovement
Loop
Meifumado

mags
Straight No Chaser
XLR8R
Wax Poetics

community
Goya Music
Jazzy Sport
Record Breakin